Service Improvement and Strategy Development
Improving customer satisfaction and performance, while delivering value for money, is the key strategic challenge for housing managers. Through the inspection process, it may even be the key to unlocking Decent Homes funding. As well as this, organisations have to constantly keep on top of changing legislation and best practice.
You can benefit from our wide experience of improving services. This might be on specific aspects of your service, such as repairs or gas servicing, or more broader issues, such as your approach to asset management or customer involvement.
Working with you, your team and your customers, we can offer you a fresh perspective by:
- carrying out a 'diagnostic' report, identifying both strengths and weaknesses, and comparing your service to others
- advising on improving performance - including how to spot and get rid of the 'waste' in your processes, and so deliver better value for money and customer satisfaction
- working with you and your team to develop, and implement, service improvement plans
- helping your organisation prepare for, or respond to, Audit Commission inspection
- advising on and helping prepare you for accreditation models, such as the Charter Mark
We can also help with strategy and policy development. Whether it’s asset management, customer involvement or value for money, we can help you develop new strategies or review and update existing ones by applying our wide knowledge of best practice in the market.
We can also work with your teams to promote and embed new strategies and approaches, therefore making sure that they drive change and innovation, and enable you to deliver service excellence.
We have been appointed CDM Co-ordinator for roof cladding works at @EUFCofficial’s stadium, Stonebridge Road, Northfleet