FFT at the NHMF Maintenance Conference
14 January 2019
The NHMF Maintenance Conference 2019 in Birmingham is fast approaching and Faithorn Farrell Timms are pleased to announce that we will be exhibiting this year.
The conference takes place on the 22nd and 23rd of January, anybody attending this year can find us at Stand 10, in the Princes room.
NHMF is an annual conference devoted to housing maintenance and run by maintenance professionals. It covers strategic issues and provides a focus for networking and promoting best practice. Each year there are key themes that exhibitors will focus on. This year’s key themes are:
- Contract management & procurement – controlling cost and quality
- Compliance – getting the balance right for risk, health and safety
- Asset management – maintaining and improving the asset portfolio
- New technology and innovation – driving service improvements
- Skills shortage and worker health – flexible strategies for coping and improving
For more information about the conference, visit the NHMF website: https://www.nhmf.co.uk/conference/